The Center partners with local and national agencies and consumers, to maintain and enhance diversity and sense of community. Consumers, the Center staff and students, and agency personnel collaborate to:
- Prepare and disseminate legal, policy, and research information on the Americans with Disabilities act and related laws.
- Provide local and national resources about law, health policy, and disabilities through presentations and publications.
- Disseminate information to improve community integration for persons with disabilities.
- Maintain the mission and purpose of the Center through partnership with educational institutions, employers, policymakers, consumers, and community agencies in all of the Center's activities.
- Provide direct service to practitioners and consumers through Center programs.